Dua for Students ( For Increase In Knowledge And Wisdom )


Dua for Students ( For Increase In Knowledge And Wisdom )

(Read durood e paak before and after and glorify Allah taala before making the dua)

O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted. (Recite in Arabic after the Fajr prayer)
.
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْماً نَافِعاً، وَرِزْقاً طَيِّباً، وَعَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan.
Ibn Majah and others. See Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/152 and Majma'uz-Zawd'id 10/11
1.


''O my Lord ! increase me in knowledge''
رَبِّ زِدنى عِلمًا
Rabbi zidni ilma
Surah Ta-Ha ,verse 114


O my Lord ! open my chest for me and
make my task easy for me and
make loose the knot from my tongue
so that they understand my speech.

رَبِّ اشرَح لى صَدرى ﴿٢٥﴾ وَيَسِّر لى أَمرى ﴿٢٦﴾ وَاحلُل عُقدَةً مِن لِسانى ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفقَهوا قَولى
Rabbi shrahli sadri wa yassir lee amri

wahlul ukdatan min li saani yafkahu qawli
SURAH TA-HA ,VERSE 25-28

THIS IS THE SUPPLICATION OF Prophet MUSA (peace be upon him)

1 comment: